Supply and chain Officer
Share this job
My client is a global high-technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, in the maintenance of aeronautical parts, fix wing and rotary wing.
ROLE: SUPPLY CHAIN OFFICER
The officer will be responsible for carrying on the activities relating to the reception, delivery and inventory of the company equipment
- To receiveall equipment arriving at the site, either for repair, for distribution or for consignment
- To open the packs, perform the visual & document inspection, as per the company procedures
- To open all associated files within our ERP (SAP R3)
- To verify shipment bills. Orders and quality documents
- To pass those equipment to the repair station or to store it adeguately
- To ensure reception, control and storage of the parts going to the warehouse
- To ensure the accuracy & completeness of the inventory
- To provide the repair station with the necessary piece parts
- To perform all conditioning & packaging activities for the equipment to be shipped
- To perform necessary controls and administrative operations linked to shipment
To ensure the shipment of both repaired equipment and new equipment to customers
Qualifications: Diploma (“perito level”).
Experience: a first experience in storage activities is a plus, junior accepted.
- Languages: Italian (Fluent – talking, reading & writing
- Team work & adaptability
- Computer skills: office suite
Qualities: curious, autonomous, reactive, proactive, rigorous, able to synthetize and flexible.
Apply for this role
Store Keeper – Paris
Pilot Instructor Super Puma/ Cougar
B1/B2 lincesed enginner A320/A330 CEO/NEO
Operatore di torre (FISO)
Supply chain Officer
Helicopter Flight Dispatcher
Helicopter Landing Site Officer