Supply Chain Manager
Share this job
My client is an offshore helicopter operator and maintenance organization using Agusta Westland AW139, AW169 and AW189. They serve some of the major players in the oil and gas industry across multiple countries including, Namibia, Gabon, Equatorial Guinea, Congo, and Mauritania.
For their team they are looking for a Supply Chains Manager who will be based in Malpensa area, Italy.
Role: Supply Chain officer
Pay: to be defined on the basis of experience
Location: Varese – Italy
- Manage the Supply Chain department.
- Manage contracts with vendors.
- Negotiate with vendors to conduct the purchase in a prudent and intelligent manner.
- Manage and report all financial related aspects of its tasks to the Accountable Manager.
- Ensure that all required components and material are purchased in time at approved suppliers
- Ensure minimum stock levels are maintained at all bases.
- Ensure industrial waste is properly disposed according to the applicable regulations at each base.
- Monitor spares requirement for all aircrafts.
- On a daily basis, establish priorities on the supply of parts, equipments, tools.
- Initiate, assist and support the maintenance service provider, the flight operation and management, with products and services purchased from approved external sources.
- Investigate and solve problems in Supply Chain operational activities internal or external to provide answer to the queries in an ethical and informative way.
- Determine, collect and analysis appropriate data to demonstrate the suitability and effectiveness of its quality management system and to encourage continuous improvement.
- Ensure all audit findings by internal or external auditors attended and resolved as soon as possible within the agreed time frame.
- Induce a positive attitude and respect within Supply Chain Department personnel on the needs to observe industrial safety regulations, procedures and practices for the protection of their own and the Company’s interest.
- Constantly review inventory to avoid excessive holdings, redundant, obsolete and unusable materials.
- Ensure that Supply Chain Department personnel possess a correct skill and given appropriate training, keep updated on latest methods, procedures and requirements and the departments are in sufficient manpower to accomplished their task.
- A high level of experience in the Supply Chains department, especially in the aviation and/or offshore industry;
- Knowledge of the offshore industry;
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills in English (French and Spanish will be considered a plus);
- Able to manage priorities and work to timescales;
- Availability to international travels is required involving driving and/or flying;
- Knowledge of aircraft operation
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
DSA Needs Assessor
Assistive Technology Trainer
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
Senior Pensions Data Technician
Building Construction Project Leader