Support Team Member – Plant
£14.00 - £16.00 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Support Team Member – Plant Production to join on them on a 6 month contract. As a Support Team Member, you will be responsible for Participating in compilation of documentations, requiring good proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite incl. Sheets, Drive, Calendar, Gmail
Role: Support Team Member – Plant Production
Pay: £ negotiable per hour via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Filton – Onsite
Contract: 6 Months – 16 hours per week, ideally shifts Tuesday to Friday 11am – 3pm
- Participate in compilation of documentations, requiring good proficiency in Microsoft Office & Google Suite incl. Sheets, Drive, Calendar, Gmail
- Coordinate with internal stakeholders for support on facilities management, IT services, Health & Safety, etc.
- Maintain KPI data.
- Handling & Follow-up of Purchase orders.
- Maintain appropriate databases and records
Who we are looking for?
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, Google Suite and Adobe Acrobat.
- User of web-based technologies.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to work accurately at pace.
- Good coordination & communications skills.
Candidate will be completing administrative tasks for the engineers – coordinating with suppliers and other services
Strong IT skills – ideally G-suite
Strong attention to detail and good communicator
Willing to learn
Education & Training
Strong experience in a similar role
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”