Sustainable Procurement – Social Value Co-Ordinator
£50.00 - £60.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Sustainable Procurement – Social Value Co-Ordinator to join them on a 12 -month contract. As the Sustainable Procurement – Social Value Co-Ordinator your role will focus on all Environmental, Social & Governance (ESG) aspects of our clients supply chain and will play a pivotal role in the delivery of its sustainability programme. The role will also provide support for designing our clients future sustainable strategic sourcing strategy and embedding it within the function and wider business.
Role: Sustainable Procurement – Social Value Co-Ordinator
Pay: £60.00 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am-5:00pm – Hybrid working
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Develop, implement and execute the UK Procurement Sustainability & ESG strategy in alignment with our clients overall ESG strategy and the UK Customers Procurement Policy legislation.
- Drive the development of sustainability objectives for inclusion in scorecards as part of supplier selection using metrics and targets based on market best practices.
- Develop and embed skills, policies and processes which leverage our clients position and balance cost and sustainability benefits.
- Input into the clients CDP and Annual Report disclosures from a supply chain perspective.
- Collaborate with and provide training to the Procurement team to drive a step change in the evaluation of suppliers and negotiation of contracts in line with our clients Sustainability & ESG strategy.
- Work with the Procurement team and key stakeholders to improve sustainability & ESG in strategic sourcing and supplier relationship management.
- Work as part of a cohesive team providing leadership that engages all colleagues, role modelling the clients Values, and establish a team with sustainability and continuous improvement as a key deliverable.
- Provide Senior Stakeholder management with regards Supply Chain with our UK MOD and Industry leaders.
- Sustainability Expertise.
- Engineering and Procurement background
- Very Good Command of English
- Project and risk management skills and knowledge as well as strong problem-solving skills
- Awareness of contract legal aspects.
- Sound business judgement.
- Strong drive and results orientation. (core)
- Good communication & motivational skills.
- Knowledge of UK Government Policies on Sustainability particularly around PPN 06/20 and PPN 06/21 preferred but not essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)
Industrial Asset Manager
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing