System Architect – Fleet Management
Maintenance and Engineering
£60.00 - £70.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Systems Architect – Fleet Management on an initial 12-month contract. An exciting new role has been created for an Architect for the Fleet Management System inside the Zephyr team to enable the team to deliver its ambitious global business plans. The role will encompass the definition and implementation of a Fleet Management System to encompass: aircraft and ground system operation/management, fleet configuration and management, end customer system interfacing, meteorological inputs, performance and airspace approval constraints, payload configuration, interface to the maintenance system (under development), Flight Management System, Network Management and operation worldwide to meet and deliver customer requirements and demand suitable to meet regulatory requirements globally.
Role: Systems Architect – Fleet Management
Pay: Up to £70 per hour Via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12 Months contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Define and develop the requirements for a Fleet Management System encompassing all applicable inputs.
- Act as the supplier to the operations team to ensure these requirements are delivered on time to meet customer and business demands.
- Manage the operational implementation of the fleet management system aligned to business needs and build team required to support Fleet Management accordingly.
- Ensure successful operation of the Fleet Management system.
- Lead the exploration of commercially available systems already available to meet the needs.
- Ensure the System to be scalable as the business grows.
- Ensure timely and accurate maintenance and ownership of applicable records as may be required by the business, customers or regulators.
- Define, monitor and implement KPI’s for system availability to meet customer demands.
- Take corrective action in a timely manner to rectify downtime.
- Previous experience in the definition and implementation of a fleet management system in a comparable industry.
- Solid and demonstrable evidence of Service delivery in a technology function with concrete deliverables as examples.
- Ability to manage complex technical challenges with multiple interfaces. Leading to a world class solution.
- Experience in Artificial Intelligence.
- Experience of mapping Fleet Management solutions to recognised compliance and industry standards.
- Self-starter with the ability to operate in a start-up organisation with significant growth aspirations.
- Ability to deliver on time, on quality and on cost.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to present to senior management, customers and regulators where required.
- Excellent written skills to design and develop clear requirements.
- Ability to generate and roll out training materials for the chosen solution.
- Project management experience to ensure timescales and KPI’s are met.
- Ability to work flexibly as part of a team.
- Quality conscious working method and organised approach to tasks.
- Enjoy using own initiative, working unsupervised and taking responsibility.
- Able to collaborate effectively with a range of stakeholders (senior management, customers, regulators, engineers, flight and ground crew) to ensure project delivery is achieved.
- Excellent IT Skills relevant for the post.
- Ability to travel worldwide.
Preferred / Desired:
- Experience within the Aerospace/Engineering sectors with knowledge of quality standards in this domain.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements in the fleet management area.
- Knowledge of UAV operations worldwide.
- Ability to obtain UK SC clearance.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt