System Verification And Certification Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£50.00 - £60.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a System Verification & Certification Engineer to join them on an 18-month contract. As the System Verification & Certification Engineer, within one of our systems engineering teams you will provide verification, validation and certification expertise to major defence programmes. Developing the latest Complex Weapons capabilities for the UK Armed Forces in response to advanced threats in all domains (Air, Land, Sea).
Expect assignment to assessment or demonstration phase contracts, covering one of our clients new product lines.
Role: System Verification & Certification Engineer
Pay: £50 -£60 per hour via Umbrella Company – Dependent on experience.
Location: Stevenage, Bristol
Contract: 18 Month
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required.
- The identification of verification approaches to be used and their synthesis into a verification plan.
- The co-ordination and collation of evidence from all relevant sources, including design statements.
- Assessment of evidence for suitability to demonstrate compliance and compilation of compliance matrices leading to a statement of compliance through a Design Certificate.
- An excellent and demonstrable knowledge of product Verification processes and where they fit within the product design cycle.
- The ability to challenge poor requirements and subsequently agree provable requirement documentation, in collaboration with the design teams.
- Knowledge of: defence, safety and environmental standards (e.g. Def Stan 07-85, Def Stan 59-411, MIL-STD-810)
- Degree in STEM subject or equivalent with relevant experience.
- Familiarity with DOORS and its use for requirements verification and PLM for document configuration.
- Possess excellent analytical and problem solving skills, have excellent verbal communication, negotiation and influencing skills and the capability to write clear, concise engineering documentation.
- Have the pro-activeness, motivation, ability and tenacity to deliver on time and to cost.
- Have the focus to carry out gap analysis on large quantities of data, with the ability to identify and plan the necessary activities to address any shortfalls.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Licensed Aircraft Engineer
EASA B2 on AW139 or AW109
Helicopter Standards and Training Engineer
On/Off -Wing Aero Engine Mechanics
Live Build Manufacturing Technician
Electrical Test Operator
Electronic Architect (L5)