T400 Stress Approver
Maintenance and Engineering
£44 - £48 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking several T400 Stress Approver’s to join on an initial contract until the end of 2022. As the T400 Stress Approver, you will be working alongside existing stress analysts.
Role: T400 Stress Approver
Pay: Up to £48 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: Until the end of 2022 – renewing after 6 if not more
Location: Broughton – initially onsite for training
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS clearance
- Static structural analysis, composite and metallic.
- Ability to analyse and validate Metallic, Composites / Hybrids structures at component level for Static strength, F&DT and produce relevant strength margins or reserve factors according to validated and applicable Airbus methods & sizing processes.
- Ability to provide stress analyses for the repair/acceptance of metallic, composites/hybrids damaged structures.
- Ensure airworthiness requirements for aircraft structures
- Ideally held T400 concessions approval for stress
- Experience with other aircrafts, military aircrafts, or product knowledge
- Have to hold aviation experience in some form
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Live Build Manufacturing Technician
Electrical Test Operator
Electronic Architect (L5)
Electronics Design Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer – Tooling
Industrial Manufacturing Engineer