T400 Stress Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
£46.00 - £52.00 per hour
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a T400 Stress Engineer to join them on a contract basis until December 2024. You will be operating as a Stress Engineer within the Plant Engineering Team working alongside the existing stress analysts.
Role: T400 Stress Engineer
Location: Broughton, Flintshire
Hours: 35 per week across 4.5 days – onsite
Clearance: BPSS to start
Hourly Rate: £46-£52 per hour via Umbrella – inside IR35
What you’ll be doing:
- Static structural analysis, composite and metallic.
- Ability to analyse and validate Metallic, Composites / Hybrids structures at component level for Static strength, F&DT and produce relevant strength margins or reserve factors according to validated and applicable Airbus methods & sizing processes.
- Ability to provide stress analyses for the repair/acceptance of metallic, composites/hybrids structures.
- Ensure airworthiness requirements for aircraft structures.
- Signatory / Approval as a Stress Approver required
- Aviation and Airbus experience essential
- Experience with other aircrafts, military aircraft or product knowledge
- Right to live and work in the UK without restrictions essential
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer – Manchester
B1 Licensed Engineer – A380
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer