Technical Admin Assistant
£15 - £19.84 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Technical Admin Assistant to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the Technical Admin Assistant, you will be responsible for managing the internal and external throughput of correspondence and technical data between our client, including Engineering Offload Suppliers. To ensure and perform the correct recording, storage and archiving of data including Engineering dossiers, reports, etc.
Role: Technical Admin Assistant
Pay: £19.84 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
Contract: 6-month contract
Location: Filton – mainly onsite
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS clearance
You will be supporting the Single Aisle teams to ensure the correct management of data. This will include:
- Acting as focal for documented communications into and out from the team, such that the documentation is directed to the appropriate recipients, and correctly recorded, stored, and archived.
- Uploading and releasing documentation and supporting files, making sure they are done in a consistent manner.
- On behalf of the engineers, appropriately store and archive technical documentation (this to include the reconciliation of legacy documentation)
- Interaction with management processes e.g., such as delivery trackers in order to confirm completed documentation storage and archiving.
- Other admin tasks in support of the engineers and engineering deliverables.
- Creating trackers for E2S Suppliers deliverables to support the Work Package Leaders.
- An understanding of basic Export Control rules to be developed.
Skills and Experience
- Needs to be pro-active and a strong communicator, must work autonomously
- Must have strong Microsoft and Google Suite knowledge
- Experience of technical engineering office or similar – understanding of regulated environment with a set of stringent rules and requirements
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills and a team player
- Respects confidentiality
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Asset Team Leader
Repair Management Executive
CAD Process Engineer
Test Operation Support Engineer
Electrical Skilled Production Technician
AIT Skilled Production Technician
OCC Duty Manager
Quality Technical Support
Actuation lab co-ordinator