Technical Crew Member Instruction (HHO)
Share this job
My client who is a global leader in manufacturing and training civil is looking for a Crew Member instructor to join them on a contractor basis.
Role: Technical Crew Member Instruction Service
Contract: contractor, Monday – Friday
1) Preparation of classroom training material for each subject to be delivered;
2) Preparation of course syllabi to meet individual customer requirements;
3) Delivery of theoretical, practical and in flight customer operational training including Search and Rescue (SAR & CSAR), HEMS and Law Enforcement as needed;
4) Delivery of theoretical, practical and in flight training related to on board mission systems, such as on individual customer helicopters;
5) Attending vendor equipment training courses and other specific courses as deemed necessary;
6) Understanding of the helicopter type in terms of location and design of normal and emergency systems and equipment;
7) Operation and management of specialist mission equipment;
8) When necessary, attending conferences and events in relation with the above related duties.
Required skills, Experience and Competencies:
a) Training: previous training in accordance with the requirements of Part-ORO Subpart TC and all applicable requirements for HHO under Part-SPA Subpart I (HHO), or military experience;
b) Qualification and experience on one of the following helicopter type: AW139, AW169, AW189, as a Technical Crew Member Hoist Operator (HO) and Mission System Operator;
c) Essential Technical Crew Member experience:
1) Minimum of 2000 Rotary hrs, in an operational environment/role like Search and Rescue (SAR/CSAR) and/or Helicopter Emergency Medical Service;
2) Minimum of 500 Rotary hrs as a Technical Crew Member Instructor;
3) AW139 or AW169 or AW189 Type experience in a similar role;
4) A Minimum of 100 hrs NVIS operations in a similar role;
5) A recognized Hoist Operator training qualification from an appropriate commercial operator or previous military service;
6) A minimum of experience as Mission System Operator using Flir or Wescam Electro Optic Systems, radar and other mission sensors;
7) Current Crew Ressources Management qualification;
8) Current HUET/ STASS qualification;
9) EASA Class II medical certificate;
10) Professional Advanced English working proficiency (C1).
d) Recommended Technical Crew Member experience:
1) At least another language proficiency;
2) Graduation in aeronautic and/or electronic matter;
3) Diligent and meticulous approach to instructional duties in order to maintain the highest standards of service;
4) Motivation, target orientation and experience in working in a team environment.
5) Good interpersonal, reporting and communication skills.