£550.00 - £570.00 per day
Share this job
My client is looking for a Technical Manager to join on them on a 6 month contract. As a Technical Manager, you will be responsible for establishing, maintaining and communicating the engineering programme, budget and work breakdown structure
Engineering deliverables throughout the life of the project. Strong Systems Engineer background. Potentially System Engineer who will move into Technical Manager role as the role will sit between Engineering Team and Project Manager.
Role: Technical Manager
Pay: £570 per day via Umbrella (Inside IR35)
Location: Newport (onsite full time)
Contract: 6 Months – 37 hours per week Monday – Friday
Security Clearance: Current SC Clearance
- Establishing, maintaining and communicating the engineering programme, budget and work breakdown structure
- Engineering deliverables throughout the life of the project
- You will ensure that different specialist engineering teams are directed and co-ordinated to achieve work packages, including managing engineering requirements, risks and issues
- Manage the technical assurance of the development, ensuring that the development is compliant to the requirements and architecture as set out by the System Architect and that it is carried out observing the processes as agreed with the Chief Engineer.
- Product related training relevant to area of expertise
- Have experience of systems design and implementation for data communications products in commercial or military environments.
- Have experience of embedded software development utilising custom hardware.
- Experience and knowledge of CS3/HGES is preferable
- Familiar with process-driven software development
- Have experience of the full project lifecycle.
- Have an excellent understanding of work package definition, estimation, and planning
Education & Training
Essential – Strong experience in a similar role
Educated to degree level (or equivalent) in engineering / IT related discipline.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Sarah Budd at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
Due to the number of applications, we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”