Technical Project Manager
West London, London
Share this job
My globally recognised aviation client is now seeking a Technical Project Manager to be based near Heathrow Airport.
The Technical Project Manager is responsible for managing landing gear overhaul events.
The job holder will ensure delivery to the customer on time, on budget, and according to customer specifications.
There will be close work with the Product Line team, Operations, Planning, Billing and Engineering to ensure complete contract fulfilment with superior results in customer satisfaction.
One of the main objectives for this position is to increase profitability for each overhaul event.
Duties and responsibilities
· Responsible for completing landing gear overhaul events on time and on budget
· Ensure complete customer contract fulfilment & maximum customer satisfaction
· Manage the progress of overhaul events and direct responsible parties
· Coordinate technical requirements with the Engineering team
· Support in coordinate schedule changes with the Planning team
· Track and report the cost of each event compared to budget and define countermeasures if necessary
· Work closely with the Billing & Finance Department
· Produce regular reports and charts for Senior Management
· The successful individual will actively be involved in the Continual Process Improvement Program
· May be required to train personnel within a specified area subject to qualification and experience
Ideal candidate profile
· Bachelor’s degree in a technical field preferred
· Experience working with technical records or airline CAMO / part management processes. Ideally, the candidate will be from an MRO background
· Excellent multi-tasking, organisational & analytical skills and using own initiative
· Must have strong written and oral communication skills
· Excellent ability to analyse figures and financial reviews
· Have the ability to read and understand customer contracts / specification and put in place action plans for contract adherence
· Good IT skills with the use of standard Microsoft packages.
· Proven experience of using MRP / ERP data systems (SAP / AMOS etc.)
· Full job description and salary details available on request
· Mon-Fri. 38 hours per week
· Free onsite parking
· Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK without any restrictions prior to application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Customer Service Executive
Sales Support Administrator
Tactical Inventory Specialist (Aircraft Components)
AW609 Logistics Support Analysis Specialist
Project Planner / Controller
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer