Technical Project Manager
Maintenance and Engineering
£35 - £40 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Technical Project Manager to join on an initial 6-month contract. As the Technical Project Manager, you will need to demonstrate an understanding of the types of issues and processes they may encounter whilst working with the project team and evidence of success working with the suppliers to resolve those issues.
Role: Technical Project Manager
Pay: £40 per hour via Umbrella
Hours: Monday to Friday, 37 hours per week
Contract: 6-month contract
Location: Portsmouth – hybrid working
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: SC
- Lead and provide technical input for all strategic projects in way of mechanical, electrical, and building fabric requirements for capital investment projects
- Continuous and structured interface with the site technical services teams ensuring current standards and specifications is aligned
- Support the development of specifications including feasibility study requirements ensuring all compliance and sustainability requirements are met
- Provide technical input to support business case and Capital investment projects on site
- Represent and lead all technical service interfaces on any design reviews
- Advise and coach our Major Project management team on issues and resolutions in relation to mechanical electrical services
- Attend all design reviews as the Services representative
- Monitor to ensure project delivery to key timescales escalating to the Services management team
- Provide a summary of project status on a weekly basis on all Service requested investments
- Interface with core services team on any local / geographical issues
- Represent Services in other functional business cases to ensure all technical requirements and standards are achieved
- Represent Services in specific project reviews
- Ensure all technical requirements and required specifications are delivered at the different stages of project delivery to ensure standards and deliverables are met
- Ensure all asset details are captured as per the agreed process ready for deployment into the CAFM system/project pack.
- Project Management experience with a background in building services.
- A solid understanding of how buildings are built from a structural, mechanical, and electrical engineering perspective is essential.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Ellie Laflain at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Industrial Maintenance Technician
B2 Licensed Engineers
T400 Stress Approver
Industrial Process Engineer
Antenna Design Engineer
Product Assurance Engineer
Manufacturing Engineer / Assembly & Integration
Test Equipment Design Engineer