TECHNICAL PUBLICATIONS MANAGER – AUTOMOTIVE
Share this job
Role: technical Publications Manager – Automotive
Pay: TO BE DEFINED ON THE BASIS OF EXPERIENCE
Location: Milan – Possibility of working remotely
Contract: PERMANENT or Contract
The candidate will be responsible for the implementation of the technical publications in the automotive field.
· Understanding of processes, technologies, tools used in technical publications for automotive companies.
· Knowledge about the manuals like: Service manual, Owner manuals, Parts Catalogue, etc.
· Tools knowledge: isodraw, Catia, Framemaker, Epic Editor
· Knowledge on industry standards like DITA, XML, SGML,
· Background as Mechanical or automotive engineer
· English language knowledge, both writing and speaking, is mandatory
· Italian & French language knowledge is optional
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”