Technical Records Controller
Share this job
My Derbyshire based Aviation Management client is growing and is now seeking a Technical Records Controller to join them on a permanent basis!
Previous technical records experience is essential.
The Technical Department provides technical advice to our clients often requiring the review and formalising of aircraft and engine maintenance documents to provide guidance on asset value and regulatory compliance. We are looking for someone with an established history of commercial aircraft technical records management, capable of working methodically, independently and to an exceptional standard’
- Review and verification of technical documentation for lease returns, inspections, and shop visits
- Maintain and review technical records during lease period
- Collate and manage original records through hard and soft copy storage
- Ensure compliance of ADs and SBs and accuracy of records management system
- Update database for tracking accurate and current information for engines, components, and inspections
- Manage conflicting priorities and tasks on a day-to-day basis
- Build good relationships with internal and external customers.
- At least 2-3 years’ experience in a similar aviation technical records management role
- Good understanding of back to birth trace requirements
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Ability to work with self-management and initiative
- Strongly diligent and detail-oriented with excellent analytical skills
- Manage customer expectations and activities
We are looking for someone who is:
- IT proficient
- Able to prioritise tasks and work under pressure at times with minimum supervision
- Able to work accurately to tight timescales
- Adept and has a problem-solving approach to work
- Professional, operating with a high degree of confidentiality and integrity
- A team player and diplomatic, with the ability to build rapport with a wide range of stakeholders
- Positive with a can-do attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task and is self-motivated
- The team work from an immaculate office in Derbyshire with free parking
- Own Transport due to location
- Monday – Friday, 9.00am-5.30pm on site but can be flexible
- Salary: Competitive
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”