Technical Support Technician for mechanical & electronical
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organisations and states in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets to fulfil their critical missions, by placing humans at the heart of the decision-making process.
ROLE: Technical Support Technician for mechanical & electronical
The technical support technician at Company Avionics Services Worldwide (Italy) will be responsible for carrying on the repair of avionics equipment lead times, costs and quality expectation.
The technical support technician will have for main missions:
- To ensure the repair of mechanical and electronical equipment
- To perform the inspections, the default, investigations and repairs of the equipment
- To ensure the repairs quality, lead time and costs
- To prepare technical quotes & workshop reports
- To ensure equipment confortmity
- To fill in SAP R3 with its works
Qualifications: electronical diploma (“perito level”).
Experience: a first experience in the aeronautics domain is a plus, junior accepted.
- Languages: Italian (Fluent – talking, reading & writing), English (Fluent – Talking, Reading, Writing), French (notions) is a plus
- Ability to communicate with Aeronautical and Governmental Authorities
- Team work & adaptability
- Skills in electronics & mechanics (optional)
- Computer skills: office suite
Qualities: curious, autonomous, reactive, proactive, rigorous, able to synthetize and flexible.
Apply for this role
Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Production Planning Assistant
Avionics/Electrician Technician – Rotary
Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Systems Performance Engineer