Test Equipment Manager
£55.00 - £65.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Test Equipment Manager on an initial 6 – month contract. As the Test Equipment Manager, you will be responsible for understanding a projects test equipment needs, capturing the requirements and managing the delivery of the test equipment from our internal supplier.
Role: Test Equipment Manager
Pay: Up to £65 per hour Via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 6 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: SC Required before starting
- Responsible for the project test equipment strategy including commonality approach, TE quantities and TE use cases.
- Responsible for the definition of the TE Technical Requirements, soliciting requirements from all stakeholders and managing any conflicting requirements,
- Proposing and recommending to the Chief Design Engineer test trade-offs (coverage vs cost etc).
- Responsible for the TE Statement of Work.
- Responsible for managing any TE Design trades.
- Responsible for managing the delivery of the TE from our internal TE design team. Acting as the sole point of contact between the project and the designers, tracking and reporting on progress and issues.
- Responsible for the delivery of the TE to time, cost and quality.
- Responsible for managing the TE, this includes integration with our facilities, obsolescence and upgrade strategy and continuous improvement of the TE.
- Ideally educated to degree level with substantial experience of test, electrical or electronic engineering, ideally including at least one of the following:
- Digital electronics and microprocessor systems.
- Analogue electronics.
- Electronics testing.
- Test equipment design.
- Knowledge of electric motors and drive / commutation strategies e.g. Field Oriented Control (FOC) or Space Vector Pulse Width Modulation (SVPWM) techniques.
- Understanding of DO-178C or DO-331 coding standards would be an advantage.
- Experience in requirements capture.
- Project management and planning.
- Stakeholder management
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector