Test Equipment Requirements Engineer
Maintenance and Engineering
Up to £60.00 per hour
Share this job
Our client has an opportunity for a Test Equipment Requirements Engineer to join them on a 6-month contract. You will be involved in delivering world-class Test Solutions, Environmental Simulators and Emulators internally and to customers.
Role: Test Equipment Requirements Engineer
Hours: Full time. Hybrid working of 2-3 days on site per week
Clearance: Full SC needed to start
Hourly Rate: £60ph via Umbrella – inside IR35
What you’ll be doing:
The Test Equipment and Testability mission is to:
- Deliver world-class Test Solutions, Environment Simulators and Emulators internally and to customers
- Contribute to the international Weapon System Test Equipment Strategy, bringing the UK perspective to bear and balancing the need for technology re-use with the need to exploit emerging technology trends
- Apply the Weapon System Test Equipment and Testability Strategies to all new programmes, as well as through-life enhancement upgrades.
- Experience/Knowledge of Production/Lab testing electronics equipment
- Understanding of test equipment for electronic sub systems
- Engineering background
- Experience in DOORS or similar toolset and experience in the design stage of the product lifecycle is highly beneficial
- Ability to define clear requirements and acceptance criteria
- Ability to develop and understand interface specifications for interfacing subsystems
- Understand the role of automated and semi-automated test equipment in the product verification and manufacture of electronic equipment
- Work with multi-discipline engineering team (e.g. Systems, mechanical, electrical, software, manufacturing etc…)
- Capture transversal engineering partner needs (e.g. Safety, Cyber, Human Factors, Customer Support Services, etc)
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer – Manchester
B1 Licensed Engineer – A380
Electrical Calibration Operator
MRO Regional Manager – A&P Licensed
Maintenance Manager – A&P Licensed
Aerospace Senior Mechanical Design Engineer