Trainee Production Coordinator
West London, London
Maintenance and Engineering
£25100.00 - £28000 per annum
Share this job
I am seeking a Trainee Production Coordinator to join my super busy aviation industry client in Hayes, West London on a permanent basis.
Following inhouse training, you will be responsible for monitoring progress of machining and production teams to ensure turn times and customer requirements are met.
Role: Trainee Production Coordinator
Location: Hayes, West London, UB3
Shift: Mon-Fri. 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £25,100 to start
Main responsibilities of the Trainee Production Coordinator:
- Monitor on time delivery of all parts to build
- Ensure all LRU’s meet their turn time
- Embrace and actively improve LEAN processes
- Ensure all KPI targets for the department are met and adhered to
- To manage and co-ordinate the logistics operation so as to provide an effective and efficient service to operations;
- To ensure components are moved to appropriate work stations with the minimum of delay;
- To ensure all components are completed to the required turn time;
- To ensure shortages of parts for build are identified 7 – 10 days before requirement for build;
- To ensure parts are progressed through the production area to meet the needs of the production and build programme;
- To promote the required standards of work in order to comply with requirements of the CAA and FAA and any other recognized regulatory body;
Ideal candidate profile:
- Must be self-motivated with a vision to continual improvement
- Degree or equivalent in a relevant subject is preferred but not essential
- A relevant apprenticeship is preferred but not essential
- Some experience working in a similar position would be advantageous
- Previous Airline Industry knowledge would be advantageous
- Good understanding of Excel and Word
- Good team player with the ability to work under pressure
- Assertive approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application. No sponsorships can be provided, now or in the future.
- Free onsite parking
- Attractive benefits package including discounted flights and employee healthcare plan.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka