Transport & Logistics Coordinator
£20.00 - £23.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Transport & Logistics Coordinator to join on an initial 6-month contract.
Role: Transport & Logistics Coordinator
Pay: £23.32 per hour Umbrella
Contract: Monday to Friday, 37 Hours a week, 6-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS then SC
- Provide expertise & support Transport and Logistics operators on processes & tools.
- Lead & contribute to cross-functional and/or multi-sites and/or transnational improvement projects.
- Manage Business & customers’ requirements.
- Analise and Perform Transport and Logistics costing improvement activities (X to cost approach).
- Perform project management activities.
- Manage outsourced activities (Work specifications, follow-up of deliverable).
- Master, control, optimize Transport and Logistics processes & tools.
- Ensure adherence of T&L community to processes and tools.
- Perform flow analysis and eliminate nonvalue added activities.
- Ensure compliance with processes.
- Perform problem solving on T&L processes/methods/tools.
- Participate and collaborate to E2E Supply & Demand governance.
- Contribute to design and implementation of the most optimized transport and logistics solutions.
- Create, maintain, or provide support documentation.
- Create or contribute to creation of training material and perform training.
- Perform change management to the T&L community.
- Degree Bachelor Level / Dedicated Logistics
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Principal Product Assurance Engineer – Manufacturing
Antenna Design Engineer
Project Manager – MAIT Environment & Sustainability Lead
Senior Engineer – Electronic Components
Equipment Test Architect
Power Systems Engineer