Transport & Logistics Coordinator
£20.00 - £23.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Transport & Logistics Coordinator to join on an initial 6-month contract.
Role: Transport & Logistics Coordinator
Pay: £23.32 per hour Umbrella
Contract: Monday to Friday, 37 Hours a week, 6-month contract
IR35 Status: Inside
SC Clearance: BPSS then SC
- Provide expertise & support Transport and Logistics operators on processes & tools.
- Lead & contribute to cross-functional and/or multi-sites and/or transnational improvement projects.
- Manage Business & customers’ requirements.
- Analise and Perform Transport and Logistics costing improvement activities (X to cost approach).
- Perform project management activities.
- Manage outsourced activities (Work specifications, follow-up of deliverable).
- Master, control, optimize Transport and Logistics processes & tools.
- Ensure adherence of T&L community to processes and tools.
- Perform flow analysis and eliminate nonvalue added activities.
- Ensure compliance with processes.
- Perform problem solving on T&L processes/methods/tools.
- Participate and collaborate to E2E Supply & Demand governance.
- Contribute to design and implementation of the most optimized transport and logistics solutions.
- Create, maintain, or provide support documentation.
- Create or contribute to creation of training material and perform training.
- Perform change management to the T&L community.
- Degree Bachelor Level / Dedicated Logistics
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Control Systems Engineer
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Technical Records Administrator
Site Security Manager
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager
Project Manager- Secure Communications