UK Employee Communications Manager
£28.00 - £31.87 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a UK Employee Communications Manager to join on an initial 12-month contract. As the UK Employee Communications Manager, you will join the Internal Communications team and drive all communications in Defence and Space.
Role: UK Employee Communications Manager
Pay: £31.87 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday – Friday 37 hours per week, 12-month contract
Location: Stevenage or Portsmouth
IR35 Status: Inside
Tasks & Accountabilities
· Connect and engage with internal audiences by animating employee communication channels (Hub/Intranet, Dialogue Formats, Airbus TV, Mass Mail, Corporate Posters, etc.) bringing the communications strategy and narrative to life.
· Generate engaging content for internal communication channels, i.e. text, articles, emails, infographics, videos etc. in cooperation with the internal content team and external agencies.
· Drive crisis communications and issues management with special focus on the UK, liaise with Crisis Management Teams as central point of contact for internal audiences.
· Contribute to company-wide Connect & Engage Employees projects and activities such as the continuous improvement project “Future of Internal Comms”.
· Provide and analyse audience- and content-related Key Performance Indicators to support decision-making, channel animation, planning and continuous improvement.
· May include traveling to sites in Spain, Germany, France and the UK in support of wider internal communications activities.
· Seasoned communications professional with 5+ years of experience in communications/journalism, preferably in an industrial and international environment.
· Experience in crisis and change communications.
· Preferably experience in employee communications, connecting and engaging with different internal audiences, i.e. leadership, “white-collar” and “blue-collar” employees.
· Audience-centric thinking, keeping needs of target groups in mind.
· Proven oral and written communication skills to negotiation level across both targeted and volume markets
· Experience in providing senior advice and support to senior management communities
· Digitally savvy
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
HR Transformation & Digital Project Manager
Supply Chain Specialist (Aviation)
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Technical Project Manager
Supply Team Administrator
Aviation Industry Lawyer – Competition Law
IT Senior Buyer