UK IM Infrastructure Capacity & Performance Manager (CPM)
£55.00 - £65.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a UK IM Infrastructure Capacity & Performance Manager to join them on a 12-month contract. My clients looking for an expert in Capacity Management and Performance (CPM) analysis of ‘on-premise’ physical and virtual infrastructure components such as servers, storage and the applications and databases that run on those components.
This opportunity will require the successful candidate to define, establish and operate a Capacity and Performance Management discipline. This will include the need to market and promote the requirements and the importance of the discipline across the decision makers and consumers in the UK. The candidate will collaborate widely with our clients other service owners in the UK and in other countries and will also work closely with our MSP’s.
Role: UK IM Infrastructure Capacity & Performance Manager
Pay: £55.00- £65.00 per hour via Umbrella Company
Location: Stevenage, Bristol
Contract: 12 Months – Likely to be extended
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week.
Security Clearance: Security Clearance required on submission of application.
- Create a CSIP Plan for the CPM function.
- Create high level guide that describes the performance monitoring and analysis techniques to be used to create performance baselines for all the in-scope devices.
- Perform trend analysis, estimate overall growth (decrease) of user demand.
- Forecasting future capacity requirements based on business plans, usage trends, sizing of new services, etc.
- From capacity requirements generate a Bill of Materials that would be input to resource procurement.
- Will support the design, agreement and implementation of the relevant Service Model standards and processes across all relevant suppliers and project teams.
- Will work with the suppliers to understand consumption with the aim of assuring utilisation of IM Services and the reduction or redistribution of any overcapacity to ensure the best possible value for money.
- Extensive knowledge, understanding and subject matter expertise including but not limited to:
- Availability, Capacity and Performance Management principles and methodology
- System Management technologies
- ITIL V4 Foundation qualified
- Proven track record of running an effective Capacity and Performance Management function.
- Capable of establishing a Capacity and Performance Management service.
- Experience in process ownership and delivering process functions.
- Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
- Familiarity with Project Management Approaches and the project delivery life cycle.
- Familiarity with the SDLC (Service Delivery Life Cycle)
- Be highly capable of monitoring and analysing performance issues within Network and Cloud environments.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)
Industrial Asset Manager
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing