Vendor Repairs Executive
Gatwick, West Sussex
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Vendor Repairs Executive to join them on a permanent basis. As the Vendor Repairs Executive, you will assist in the management of Stock Repairs, PBH Repairs as well as Customer Repairs & Core Repairs, whilst supporting the sales team with status updates and technical backup.
Role: Vendor Repairs Executive
Location: West Sussex
Hours: Full-time, Monday – Friday with 2 days WFH.
- Ensuring Repair Orders are raised as required.
- Progressing repair orders and updating Quantum accordingly
- Logging quotes, quote review, approval and negotiation in line with set budgets
- Updating the company system and associated spreadsheets with status of repairs
- Performing to KPI’s
- Liaison with the company’s sales team regarding component status and customer order requirements
- Supporting the Sales Team with their repair queries eg: Modifications, Turn times, Costings, Interchangeability, etc.
- Sourcing and obtaining pricing from MRO workshops for items requiring repair.
- Managing Warranty Repairs
- Communication with suppliers regarding MRO activity
- Negotiation with Repair and Overhaul Vendors
- Providing Status updates for Customer Managed Repairs
- Quoting Customers for Repairs, Overhauls and Modifications
- Any related tasks required necessary by the Vendor Repairs Manager
- Willingness and enthusiasm to learn.
- Ability to communicate at all levels
- Experience of Excel / Power Point / Word / Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work under pressure and cope with large volumes of work
- Highly organised and efficient
- Experience using Quantum
- Technical Experience with an Aviation Qualification
Education and/or Experience:
- A practical interest in aviation and engineering.
- Relevant experience in the aerospace industry ideally gained with a stockist, MRO provider or Workshop
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Siobhan Miller at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector
Principle Building Control Inspector
NH90 B1.3/B2 ground instructor