£22000.00 - £24000.00 per annum
Share this job
On behalf of our client near Esher, Surrey, Line Up Aviation are seeking applicants for a temp to perm Warehouse Assistant opportunity.
The successful Warehouse Assistant will have both warehouse experience AND strong IT skills. Ideally, you’ll also have some knowledge of using SAP.
Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application.
· Registering the goods in/goods out materials/goods via computerised procedures.
· Conduct stock check activities.
· Perform feeding and sorting activities using specific means and tools in compliance with safety standards.
Ideal candidate profile:
· Knowledge of logistics/warehouse processes
· Knowledge of workplace safety standards
· Knowledge of SAP software and strong MS Office skills
· Attention to detail – High accuracy
· Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
· Maths & English GCSEs, or equivalent
· Good team worker
· Salary £22,000 – £24,000
· Monday to Friday day shift
· Free onsite parking and excellent public transport links
· Attractive benefits package
· No forklift or driving experience required
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Supply Chain Quality Manager
Business Method Engineer
Process Planning Engineer
Quality Conformance Engineer
Warehouse & Logistics Specialist
Technical Records Administrator