Up to £11.50 per hour + plus holiday pay in addition
Share this job
Seeking a Warehouse Worker to join my client’s team within an Aircraft Wheels and Brakes overhaul facility in West London. This is on a contract basis.
There is the potential to become permanent for the right candidate.
Position: Warehouse Worker
Location: Feltham, West London
Shift: 4 on, 4 off. 06:30-18:30 (12 hour shifts)
Pay: £11.50 per hour PAYE, plus holiday pay paid in addition
- Aircraft wheel and brake loading & unloading
- Wheel and brake covering, boxing and movement
- Loading & unloading of trucks
- Stock receiving and issuing using stores procedures
- Managing customer stocks on customer IT systems
- Booking shipments of goods for return to customer
Ideal candidate profile:
- Forklift truck license required
- Safety shoes required
- Fitness to work in a physically demanding environment is essential
- Candidates MUST hold the right to live and work in the UK without restrictions at the time of application
- Training and onboarding support will be provided
- The successful candidate will be required to pass a urine drug screen before starting
- 5S & Continuous Improvement culture
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply immediately.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Line Up Aviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly & Integration (Stevenage)
Test Equipment Manager
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)