Share this job
A great opportunity has arisen with my client for a Web Coordinator on a permanent basis. The role will include being involved in several projects within my client’s organization.
Role: Web Coordinator
Salary: Upon Application
- Responsible for the collection, preparation, cleansing, manipulation, transfer, management and reporting of data between and within various systems and databases held by the company.
- The initial project will be working towards the successful launch of an eCommerce platform.
- Subsequent projects will potentially include: ERP system migration, Warehouse barcoding
Experience & Qualifications
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Advanced Excel user
- Demonstrable database knowledge and experience
- Ability to work under strict deadlines
- Bachelor’s degree in aerospace industry or a related discipline or a couple of years of experience
- Desire for a long-term role
- Flexible and responsive to change
Desirable Experience and knowledge:
- Technical experience with ecommerce platforms
- Knowledge of digital marketing channels
- Project management experience
- Google analytics
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation –
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”