Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client has a opportunity for a Welder to join them on a permanent basis. As the Welder, your main and primary responsibility will be to safely perform welding and welding related tasks in a production environment, supporting the piece part creation through to panel manufacture.
Location: Rosyth, Scotland
Hours: Monday to Thursday
Overtime available both Friday’s and Sunday’s
Salary: Discussed Upon Application
- Recognised Welding Apprenticeship to N/SVQ level 3 as a minimum
- Arc Air Gouging, grinding, and burning
- Previous experience of working with tooling maintenance technical instructions
- Previous experience of working with & IAW welding procedures, and acceptance standards.
- Working within the heavy engineering/marine defence industry would be advantageous
- Basic visual inspection and control of welding consumable knowledge
- Weld defects and causes
- Utilising work to risk, COSHH assessments and safe systems of work.
- You will demonstrate previous welding experience, including significant experience of SMAW, GSFCAW, GTAW and SAW welding processes and be comfortable working at heights and in confined spaces
- Generous holiday allowance
- Matched contribution pension scheme up to 8% of salary, with life assurance
- Employee share scheme
- Employee shopping savings portal
- Payment of Professional Fees
- Holiday Trading is a benefit that allows the majority of employees to buy additional leave or to sell up to one working week of annual leave from their annual entitlement
- ‘Be Kind Day’ enables employees to take one working day’s paid leave a year (or equivalent hours) to undertake volunteering work with their chosen organisation or registered charity
To be successful, you will be required to pass a welder test regime for this role, and be able to obtain Security Clearance
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV or apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Software V&V Engineer
Paint Strip Mechanic
Experienced Aero Engine Mechanics
Part 145 Quality Engineer
Senior Mechanical Engineer
Chief Mechanical Engineer
B1 Licensed Engineer – Dhaka