£30.00 - £32.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Workflow Manager for an initial 12-month contract. You will work as part of the Wing Structures Repair team and manage all the in-service fleet for daily repairs
Role: Workflow Manager
Pay: £30.00 – £32.00 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
- Managing front desk to identify teams for all incoming tasks
- All incoming tasks are identified against a team as appropriate to limitations of capability and capacity.
- Ensure all activities are manged within agreed time scales and customer requirements
- Negotiate with team managers or leads to ensure tasks are within capacity/capability
- Ability to liaise/negotiate with multiple teams based in India, UK and Bangalore
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the organisation and across all departments, and prioritise time, cost and quality.
- PC skills and a good working knowledge of Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Experince in using ICARUS
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- The ability to translate customer requirements into operational deliverables and prioritise.
- Working knowledge of Airbus structures.
- Working knowledge of Airbus.
- Demonstrated problem solving ability
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Supply Chain and Quality Manager
Learning and Delivery Partner
AIT Skilled Production Technician
Training Manager (Engineering)
Telecoms Projects Controller
System Architect – Fleet Management
AOG Support Executive