Zephyr Training Manager
£25.00 - £29.38 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for Zephyr Training Manager to join them on a 12-month contract. As the Zephyr Training Manager, you will identify engineering training needs, secure suitable training delivery provisions and provide an End to end service delivery of new training and to maintain skills of the Zephyr Engineering team.
Role: Zephyr Training Manager
Pay: £29.38 per hour via Umbrella, inside IR35
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Tasks & Accountabilities
- Review Zephyr technical data pack to identify engineering skills and competence and establish a training catalogue.
- Work with the Engineering functions (e.g. Design, Manufacturing, Maintenance) and develop training programmes across the Engineering skills catalogue.
- Deliver and co-ordinate training to the Engineering team in line with business requirements.
- Maintain robust and detailed training records and skills competence.
- Deliver induction training to all new Engineering team members.
- Support Line Managers in dealing with any skills shortfalls and retraining as required.
- Maintenance of the relevant Self Certification records
- Continuous Improvement of the Zephyr training system
- Contribution to Problem Solving and corrective action activities of the Zephyr program.
- Liaison with HR and Line Managers on succession planning for the Engineering team
Education & Experience
· Hands-on experience delivering technical training.
· Ability to read and understand engineering drawings and interpret requirements into training needs.
· Demonstrated knowledge of Aerospace quality standards and training needs
· Quality department experience assessing staff competence and issuing “stamps” to self-certified operations personnel
· Knowledge of UAV manufacturing techniques and operations.
· Degree Qualification in a mechanical, avionics or other engineering discipline
· Able to obtain UK SC Clearance – Desirable
· Ability to work flexibly as part of a team
· Quality conscious working method and organised approach to tasks.
· Enjoy using own initiative, working unsupervised and taking responsibility
· Enjoy providing technical input and advice to design teams and peers on training progress, issue and ideas for improvement.
· Able to coach and mentor new team members.
· Excellent IT Skills relevant for the post.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Customer Service Executive
Sales Support Administrator
Tactical Inventory Specialist (Aircraft Components)
AW609 Logistics Support Analysis Specialist
Project Planner / Controller
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer