A340 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is looking for A340 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers to join them on a permanent basis at their facilities in the Middle East. Must have 6 months recency in the last 2 years and all relevant and current documentation including-Recency / Authorisation-docs /certs/ letters/ logbooks.
Role: A340 Aircraft Maintenance Engineers
Pay: On Application
- Manage the effective performance of subordinates by setting, monitoring, and guiding individual mechanics, developing-relationships and motivating the maintenance staff to maximize performance.
- Guides and supports the maintenance staff in the daily operation to assure that the most efficient course of action is taken to provide a serviceable aircraft on time without any compromises.
- Carry out maintenance activities, within the limits of his/her approval, in accordance with the department procedures and GACA regulations under the guidance and support of MCC.
- Reviews the aircraft technical status in relation to the level of the deferred defects, spares, aircraft part loans and any technical activity across the fleet; to ensure the maximum technical dispatch level and high-quality maintenance standards.
- In-depth knowledge of aircraft engineering and maintenance.
- Detailed understanding of safety management systems surrounding aircraft operating processes and procedures.
- In-depth knowledge of downtime analysis and good knowledge of problem-solving tools.
- Good understanding of maintenance planning and the scheduling of staff
- Proficiency in MS Office applications.
- Proficiency in English (must).
- Regulatory and Compliance know-how.
- Proficiency in AMOS as a Key User (Beneficial)
Minimum Experience and Qualifications:
- FAA A&P Licence OR EASA
- Minimum 5 years certifying Release to Service as an Aircraft Engineer
- Minimum 10 years’ experience in Aircraft Maintenance.
- Current on A340 however if you hold any of the following it would be advantageous B747/B757/ B777/B787
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to Natalie Dalkin
Apply for this role
B1 Licensed Engineer
Digital Learning Specialist
Program Quality Engineer
B1.1 on A320 Munich
B1 or B2 on 757, 767, A320, A330 Neo Frankfurt