Aircraft Component Certifying Inspector
Maintenance and Engineering
£30000 - £33000 per annum
Share this job
My client is an aerospace MRO facility based in Essex. They specialise in the manufacture, repair & supply of aviation components.
They are now seeking an Aircraft Component Certifying Inspector to join their friendly workshop-based team.
The Aircraft Component Certifying Inspector will:
- Carry out the overhaul, inspection, repair and approved modification of electro-mechanical aircraft components
- Certify all work as required by the contracted customer, in accordance with the work specification
- Ensure the organisation’s procedures and standards are adhered to when maintenance is carried out
Some of the units repaired within the workshop include Avionic Equipment, Switch Boxes, In-Flight Entertainment accessories, Flight Deck Instrumentation, LED Lighting, Headsets and Handsets….
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- Experienced in PCB electronic component fault diagnosis techniques down to discreet component level.
- Previous experience as an MRO certifying inspector or stamp holder, or possibly an airside avionics technician who would be interested in switching to a workshop based certifying role. Training can be provided for the right candidate.
- Starting salary of £30,160 to £33,008 for a previous certifying inspector/stamp holder, depending on previous experience.
- Mon-Fri 08:00 to 16:30
- Private healthcare provided.
- Extra holiday rewards can be earned by sick free years and length of service.
- Candidates must already hold the right to live and work in the UK at the time of application. No sponsorships are provided.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please apply straight away.
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Line Up Aviation is a recruitment agency.
Apply for this role
Aircraft Avionic Technician
Aircraft Mechanical Technician
Aircraft Technician – Philadelphia, PA
Licensed Rotary Engineers – Aberdeen
Digital Project Leader
B1 AND B2 – EMB195 – UK Contract
H145 D3 Licensed Engineers
Electrical Test Operator