Aircraft Program Manager
Share this job
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position of Aircraft Program Manager.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
The role will see the successful candidate be responsible for leading the technical aspects of aircraft acquisition.
- Liaise with OEMs so that timelines are aligned, and activities clearly understood
- Report to management regularly on aircraft program progress
- Ensure aircraft are delivered in time with business objectives
- Complete program ownership of delivery schedule, meeting quality standards, and financial controls.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Engineering, or any relevant field.
- 5 – 7 years experince in aircraft acquisition program
- Change management
- Analytical and critical thinking
- Able to deal with ambiguity
- Self-driven, able to build processes with a focus on execution
- Able to work in a consensus driven environment.
- Strong sense of initiative and accountability
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Must be fluent in English
- If you can speak Arabic that is desirable
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation.
Apply for this role
Repair Management Executive
AOG Support Executive
System Engineering Manager Navaids
NAS Project Engineer
Principal Supportability Engineer