Airline Supply Chain Specialist
Share this job
In partnership with our client, the first full-service airline to be launched in over 17 years, we are pleased to invite applications for the position for Supply Chain Specialist.
This position will be based in Riyadh, offering a unique and exciting opportunity to influence what will become the new standard of international air travel.
We are looking for a dedicated Supply Chain Specialist who will be responsible of assisting and applying the supply chain processes and predict inventory needs based on organizational needs. The Supply Chain Specialist will manage product development, monitor inventory, supervise transportation and storage, and oversee other day-to-day supply chain logistics for their company or organization. This role will be managing and identifying vendor relationships and ensure compliance with company policies and procedures.
- Work closely with the aircraft program & MRO teams to identify suppliers capable of providing services and/or assets
- Ensure procurement best practices and transparency are at the heart of the supply chain
- Register and manage relationships with identified vendors
- Reviewing and updating supply chain practices in line with company policies, standards, laws and regulations
- Negotiating terms and prices with suppliers, monitoring and assessing their performance and maintaining cost-effective practices
- Implementing logistic strategies
- Analyzing the supply chain data and solving any issues or putting alternative plans in place
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Supply Chain Management, or any relevant field.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of experience as a supply chain specialist, or any other relevant field.
- Excellent knowledge with SAP software
- Excellent knowledge of supply chain processes
- Attention to detail
- Organizational and project management skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Soft skills for leadership, management and financial training.
- High level of professionalism and work ethics
- Adaptability and desire to work in an evolving/start-up environment where policies and processes are being created
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent command of English with strong written communication skills.
- Arabic is an advantage.
- This is a full-time, permanent position and you must acknowledge the requirement to relocate should you be successful in the recruitment process.
- You must be willing to sign a non-disclosure undertaking before we can discuss the role in any greater detail.
- You apply in the understanding that you will be required to provide 2 professional references and a criminal record check should you be successful in the first stage of the recruitment process.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Neil Leighton at Line Up Aviation.
Apply for this role
Supply Chain Quality Manager
Business Method Engineer
Process Planning Engineer
Quality Conformance Engineer
Warehouse & Logistics Specialist
Technical Records Administrator