AOG Duty Manager – Nights
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for an AOG Duty Manager to join them on a permanent basis for night shifts. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company serving the airline industry with aircraft spare parts around the globe.
As the AOG Duty Manager you will be responsible for responding to customer requests, purchasing and selling aviation parts to commercial airlines globally, liaising with suppliers, picking and packing stocked items, finding solutions for non-stock items and managing the shipment of goods.
My client has a state-of-the-art eco-friendly facility.
Role: AOG Duty Manager – Nights
Location: Within Hertfordshire
Hours: 7.00pm – 5.00am 4 on 4 off – After a 3 month training period (Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 5pm)
- Responding to customer requests within a timely manner.
- Purchasing and selling aviation parts to commercial airlines globally.
- Negotiate with customers and suppliers when needed.
- Finding solutions for non-stock items.
- Liaising with suppliers.
- Managing shipment of goods.
- Arrange collection to freight forwarders and handover.
- Delivering high quality customer service and performance.
- Picking and packing (making orders ready for collection)
- Confident Salesperson with demonstrated experience in successfully quoting and supporting customers requirements; brokered sales experience a plus.
- Able to work independently.
- Computer literate.
- Previous experience of working night shift.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactively prevent problems.
- Trustworthy with the ability to work under pressure.
- Attention to detail with a methodical approach to work.
- Aviation background a benefit, but not essential.
- Experience picking and packing. (Training given)
- Forklift licence (Training given)
- Dangerous Goods qualified a benefit, but not essential. (Training given)
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!