AOG Support Executive
Hassocks, West Sussex
£22923.00 - £28654.00 per annum
Share this job
Are you looking for an opportunity to work in a fast paced environment?
Are you experienced in Aviation or have a strong passion for the industry?
I have an exciting opportunity for a AOG Support Executive to join my client on a permanent basis! The main purpose of the role is to provide customer support on a 24 hour, 365 days a year basis, ensuring contract customer requirements are processed in a timely manner and manage inventory to increase sales revenues to all non-contracted customers.
Role: AOG Support Executive
Hours: 2 days 07:00-19:00, 2 nights 19:00-07:00 – 4 on 4 off
Salary: £22,923 – £28,654 plus £5000 shift allowance once training is completed
- Handle all customer out of hours requirements.
- Respond to customer AOG and priority requirements in appropriate time frames.
- Deliver high quality customer service at all times.
- Manage customer accounts and contracts, including specific requirements.
- Trade inventory by means of exchange, loan and sale.
- Purchase items for customer requirements and brokered transactions.
- Negotiate with customer and suppliers when needed.
- Understand customer culture and ways of trading.
- Maintain up to date market knowledge.
- Maximise all sales opportunities to ensure the highest revenues are achieved.
- Liaise with internal departments as the nature of the specific task may require.
- Train other members of the team and new employees in all functions and
- Assist the AOG Sales Manager and Vice President AOG Sales with all tasks as required.
- Understand and adhere to Export Control regulations where relevant
- Any other duties as requested.
- Preferred background in aviation or rotable trading.
- Preferred comprehensive understanding of aircraft spares and airline AOG requirements.
- Preferred previous experience working with customer in a 24-hour service environment.
- Professional and courteous phone manager.
- Ability to work with a number of existing and new IT systems.
- Be flexible and adaptable with working hours, process and procedures.
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to plan coordinate and delegate work.
- Numerate, accurate with the ability to meet deadlines
- Self-motivated, flexible and adaptable to work in a busy environment
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Strong organisation and administration skills
- Ability to prioritise and manage workloads
- Excellent computer literacy, highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook with some experience of Quantum.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
IM Cyber Security Transformation Project Coordinator
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Powerplant Procurement Lead
Manufacturing Test Development Engineer
Skilled Paint Sprayer