Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
On behalf of our client we are seeking experienced and newly qualified A&P Mechanics to join them in the USA. You will impact the business growth by conducting aviation repairs and services in compliance with Federal Aviation Regulations and company standards, to ensure safe and reliable flights.
Due to continued growth, our client is recruiting for A&P Mechanics in the following locations:
- CLT – Charlotte, North Carolina
- CAK – Akon, Ohio,
- DAY – Dayton, Ohio
- CVG – Cincinnati, Kentucky
- Perform necessary tasks to comply with FAA regulations.
- Ensure work areas are kept clean, and all equipment is returned to assigned areas.
- Ensure all faulty equipment is reported to the Maintenance Supervisor
- Carry out repair and maintenance of the aircraft with own tools, specialty tools provided by the company, the use of test equipment and company-supplied technical manuals.
- At the commencement of each repair or inspection initiate the proper documentation process, ensuring the parts tags include a complete description of the discrepancy on removed parts.
- Verify through proper documentation that all parts installed on the aircraft are approved for that aircraft or the component and has been visually inspected and is free of damage or contamination.
- Responsible for the Company’s Security and Safety Management System and associated Safety Risk Management and Safety Assurance outputs.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Supervisor.
- Current FAA Airframe and Powerplant certification
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid driver’s licence
- Must possess or have ability to obtain a U.S. Passport or equivalent within 90 days of starting the role.
- Must be able to demonstrate authorisation to work in the US.
- Sign-on bonus
- Toolbox or toolbox allowance
- Experience bonus
- Medical Insurance
- Dental care
If you, or someone you know may be interested please contact myself at Line Up Aviation Recruitment for an informal discussion and more information!
+44 1403 217688
Apply for this role
Aircraft Technician – Philadelphia, PA
Licensed Rotary Engineers – Aberdeen
Digital Project Leader
B1 AND B2 – EMB195 – UK Contract
H145 D3 Licensed Engineers
Electrical Test Operator
Helicopter Standards and Training Engineer
Production Test Engineer