Business Development and Contract Officer
Share this job
My client is Europe’s largest provider of airline-independent maintenance.
His collaboration with nearly all the great airlines in Europe underscores his relevance in the market, demonstrates steady growth, and proves that his business concept works.
Role: BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT AND CONTRACT OFFICER
Pay: TO BE DEFINED
Location: MALPENSA AIRPORT(Varese)
- Convert prospective leads into clients.
- Building a growth strategy centered around brand awareness and financial growth.Identify prospective customers.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with suppliers and customers.
- Maintaining correspondence and documentation related to contracts.
- Communicating and presenting information to stakeholders regarding contracts.
- Monitoring contracts and moving forward with closeout, extension, or renewal of contracts.
- Problemsolving contract-related issues.
- Conduct change proposal preparation activities in accordance with company policies and customer specifications.
- Account Management.
- Ability to negotiate and close contracts.
- In depth knowledge of the company’s products and services.
- Excellent presentation and communications skills.
- Fluency in English.
- 3 – 5 Years of experience.
- experience of the Aviation industry/ in particular MRO.
- Business trips.
- Degree in business administration, sales, or equivalent experience.
- Fluency in Spanish or French will be considered a plus.
- Resultoriented with leadership skills.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Flexible and proactive.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”