Up to £67.00 per hour
Share this job
An opportunity has arisen with my client for a Commercial Manager to join them on a 12-month contract. The Commercial Managers role will involve, operating within an active, involved and motivated commercial team, in a sector committed to delivering Defence Capability. Covering all aspects of the product lifecycle from concept to disposal.
Role: Commercial Manager
Pay: Up to £67.00 per hour via Umbrella Company
Contract: 12 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week – Work averages 2 days onsite a week but could be 0 days onsite one week and 4 days the next dependant on project requirements.
Security Clearance: Security Clearance Required before starting
- Business Strategy – maximising identified business opportunities.
- Business Winning – Being a key player in the winning of new work. Responsible for the full Route to Contract, including being the driving force during the Bidding process, ensuring cross functional working to deliver costs in time, generation of proposals, and contract negotiations, whilst maintaining the viability of our client.
- Contract Delivery – Being a vital part of the delivery chain that ensures our client meets its promises to our customers.
- Negotiations – Gaining acceptance and agreement on issues and amendments to ensure contractual compliance
- Building and maintaining relationships with new and existing customers, focusing on collaboration.
- Being the point of contact for your project(s) for any contractual information and agreements including obtaining and providing legal advice.
- Reporting to senior management on the progress of your contracts.
- Representing the commercial team in progress/reviews and/or customer meetings.
- Analysing and problem solving complex issues every day, with the help of a multi-functional team where required.
- Working under pressure to achieve deadlines.
- Day-to-day administration and maintenance of the company systems.
- A confident communicator, both written and verbal.
- Comfortable building working relationships.
- Adaptable and Approachable.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Analytical in approach.
- Determined to succeed.
- You might have a legal background, have experience working in an in-house contracts team, but you will be used to working with contracts and negotiating with customers.
- Communicating with personnel at all levels.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Melanie Cave at Line Up Aviation –
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!