Share this job
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organisations and states in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets.
ROLE: COMMISSION ENGINEER
- Undertaking all necessary site integration, commissioning, hand-over and start-up activities when a product or system has to be implemented.
- Verifying that assigned works are in accordance with Customer requirements and is consistent with the latest installation schedule.
- Providing training to the customer staff
- Performing commissioning tasks on AMS (Navigational Aids) and (Non-radar-surveillance) catalogue products
- Recording the results of test activities in measurements sheets and preparing suitable reports
- Reviewing technical documentation and drawings
- Identifying and solving problems in a timely and cost-effective manner
- Performing Site Acceptance Tests (SAT) incl. documentation with customer representative
- Ensuring that the delivered system has passed all test procedures successfully
- Providing ground support during commissioning and routine flight checks
- Providing classroom and on-the job training sessions for customers maintenance and operator staff
- Performing failure analysis and related on-site repair activities on customer products
- Supporting Project Engineering (PE) by finalizing the As Built Documentation
- Ensuring the quality, work safety and suitability of all work performed
- BA Degree in Communications engineering
- Several year experience in the deployment of industrial communication systems
- Good knowledge of RF-/Analog-/Digital- and IT-Technologies
- Basic knowledge in electrical and mechanical engineering
- Safe handling of PC tools such as Excel, Word, etc.
- English language – fluent in writing and speech
- Good knowledge of ATM (Air Traffic Management) products and procedures
- Experience in field service area
- Additional language (preferable French)
Apply for this role
Occupational Health Nurse
Customer Account Officer for Training Courses
776 – 1 Customs Officer
776 – 1 Customs Officer
Customer Repair Executive
Supply Chain Manager
Addetto/a Amministrazione e Contabilità Aziendale
PBH Account Manager