Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking a Crew Planner to join on a permanent basis. As the Crew Planner you will manage crew rosters in an efficient, safe and compliance manner.
Role: Crew Planner
Salary: On Application
- Building crew schedule based on the commercial program and duty time limitations.
- Optimizing the crew roster to ensure highest crew productivity while adhering to safety and compliance requirements.
- Oversight of crew resources available to ensure program coverage, operational resilience, and targeted crew utilization levels. Cross functional cooperation with various stakeholders across the organization aiming at proper staffing and qualification level (Cabin and Flights Operations, Training Department, Human Resources and Recruitment).
- Responsibility for roster fatigue and wellbeing of +900 crew member.
- Tracking, monitoring, and modifying cockpit and cabin crew rosters.
- Taking the lead in process and system improvement. Oversight on the HP bidding and Roster Preferences module.
- Continuous cooperation with the Training Department representatives & Crew Training Planning in terms of rostering principles and training requirements.
- Ensuring compliance with industry regulations (duty and flight time limitations, Fatigue Risk Management).
Education and Experience:
- Minimum bachelor degree.
- Knowledge of AIMS Crew and Ops system and knowledge of Working Rules Limitations and Rest Requirements are advantages.
- Ability to synthesize information into recommendations
- ·Excellent English (written and spoken).
- Excellent MS Office skills.
- Good organizational skills and attention to details.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Control Systems Engineer
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Technical Records Administrator
Site Security Manager
Manufacturing Project Engineer
Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
Industrial Asset Manager
Project Manager- Secure Communications