Customer Service Specialist Aviation
Share this job
My client is a global high technology leader investing in digital innovations, connectivity, big data, artificial intelligence, cybersecurity and quantum technology.
The company provides solutions, services and products that help its customers businesses, organisations and states in the defence, aeronautics, space, transportation and digital identity and security markets to fulfil their critical missions, by placing humans at the heart of the decision-making process.
It is looking for a:
ROLE: Customer Service Specialist Aviation
He/she operationally supports the “Navigation Air Service” Customer Contact Centre (contact center, helpdesk, hotline) in accordance to the GBU/BL Digital Front Office (DFO) concept and He/she contributes in managing the repair and spares aftermarket business.
- Managing Navigation Air Service Customer Contact Center (CCC)
- Monitors the Customer front office performance: Customer requests processing time, conversion rate of quotations into orders, turnover
- Identifies Opportunities and Risks, escalates them to the NAS Customer Request Manager
- optimizes the experience feedback
- leads continual service improvement approach
- Ensures the Customer requests are understood, qualified, prioritized, handed over to the appropriate teams and processed within company organization. Ensures the request lifecycles are managed
- Monitors and manages where applicable the SLA performance. Verifies Customer satisfaction on a regular basis. Makes visits to its Customers, understands causes of dissatisfaction and defines action plan. Liaise with Account manager where appropriate
- Is empowered to make business decisions to ensure Customer satisfaction and / or to take decisions to mitigate company losses and/or penalties (levers depending on pre-defined business rules / catalogue / delegation rules)
- Supporting the Aftermarket spares requests including repairs if requested.
- Bachelor’s Degree or 10 years of working experience in large Corporation.
- Knowledge of Project Management methods and processes
- Ability to understand all aspects of both business and technology.
- Fluent in English.
- Fluent in French.
- Preferably additional languages such as Italian or German.
- Job Skills: Applies the required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities in the performance of essential job duties:
- Ability to review and validate service contract related dashboards
- Ability to read and interpret commercial & technical documents such as customer contracts, third party agreements with Key Industrial Partners & suppliers, internal & external safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Knowledge of standard office / project management tools
- Preferably good knowledge on Customer Contact Centre tools and related processes
- Global understanding of the concept of “Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)” calculations and methods
- Knowledge of
- Interpersonal and verbal communication skills with written presentation and reporting writing skills
- Independence and creativity in solving problem
- Team leadership skills, lateral leadership
- Commercial thinking
- Orientation to results
- Strength in dealing with international teams and different cultures
- Willingness to travel worldwide