Cyber Security System Engineer
£500 - £570 per day
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are looking to recruit a Cyber Security System Engineer for an initial 6-month contract. As the Cyber Security System Engineer, you will collaborate with a multi-functional team including Software, Hardware, Mechanical and FPGA engineers to deliver High Grade Crypto and Key Management solutions and will provide “system level” thinking and solutions to the team.
Role: Cyber Security System Engineer
Pay: Up to £570 per day via Umbrella
Contract: Monday – Friday 37 hours per week, 6 months
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: – Current SC clearance
- Follow Systems Engineering processes to develop technical solutions, to engineering problems, and ensuring customer and stakeholder requirements are satisfied.
- Develop Systems Engineering artefacts across the product development lifecycle.
- Ensure effective engineering processes are utilised in the execution of the project.
- Collaborate with the system, hardware and software architects to ensure consistency, design for modularity and re-use, and technical excellence.
- Contribute to the development of the engineering department functions and procedures.
- Involvement in the full lifecycle (from requirements elicitation through to verification/certification and delivery)
- Degree in an engineering, mathematical or science-based subject or equivalent experience.
- Fundamental understanding of Systems Engineering and associated processes/lifecycles.
- Experience of Model-Based Systems Engineering (MBSE)
- Experience across the full Systems Engineering lifecycle
- Experience of DOORS, SysML, UML, Enterprise Architect, JIRA
- Knowledge of communication protocols (such as IP, IPSec, SIP) and/or Public Key Infrastructure
- Software Engineering background (preferably with C++ / C expertise).
- INCOSE – ASEP/CSEP/ESEP Certification
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Customer Service Executive
Sales Support Administrator
Tactical Inventory Specialist (Aircraft Components)
AW609 Logistics Support Analysis Specialist
Project Planner / Controller
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer