Share this job
I am looking for a Deputy CAMO to join my fantastic client on a permanent basis. My client is a well-established VIP/Corporate Jet AOC Operator who currently manages a mixed fleet of mid to long range business jets offering a tailored service to our customers who may be travelling for business or leisure. We are looking for someone to join our team who is a hard worker, who puts safety as a central focus of everything we do and knows how to work effectively as part of a team.
Role: Deputy CAMO
Location: Biggin Hill
- Ability to deputise for the CAMO Nominated Postholder and capable of holding a CAA Form 4 approval.
- Establishment and development of continuing airworthiness policy, including the approval of maintenance programs.
- Analysis of the effectiveness of the Maintenance program according to its configuration / operation and keeping it up to date.
- That the Certificate of Airworthiness for each aircraft operated by the company remains valid in respect of, the airworthiness of the aircraft, the expiry date specified on the ARC, and any other condition specified in the Certificate. This will include ARC issue and extension.
- Reporting and investigating any occurrences of a maintenance nature to the CAA and the aircraft manufacturers. This includes both Mandatory Occurrences and occurrences related to maintenance findings which fall outside the mandatory scheme.
- The amendment and control of the Continued Airworthiness Management Expositions.
- Review and implementation, as appropriate of any additional regulatory requirements.
- Collect, define and check all the technical data necessary to maintain the airworthiness of an aircraft (airworthiness status AD/SB, manufacturer and regulatory documentations)
- Register and ensure the daily maintenance of the aircraft’s airworthiness (hours, cycles, online maintenance operations, equipment movements) and initiate the associated maintenance operations according to the regulatory requirements and the approved maintenance program
- Coordinate with the Part 145 and Client Services Manager scheduled and unscheduled maintenance events to be reported back to the aircraft owner/representative.
- Prepare purchase orders and coordination with the MRO Planner.
- Ensure a good relationship between the company, the regulator and the MRO during any audits or maintenance visits.
- Perform safety management tasks to comply with Part CAMO and SMAR approvals.
- Aviation based diploma or degree.
- Aircraft type training qualifications and experience within Corporate Aviation on Textron, Bombardier, Embraer and Gulfstream aircraft
- Previous Nominated Postholder experience of holding a CAA Form 4
- Flexible to the demands of the role
- Weekend and out of hours work
- Ability to work well within team
- Excellent communicator
- Excellent organiser
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Airside Operations Technical and Regulations Manager
Airside Safety and Assurance Manager
NH90 B1.3/B2 ground instructor
AW Simulator Instructor
Technical Production Planner
Systems Design Engineer
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing
Quality Inspector (Aviation Workshop)