£38.00 - £48.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit two Design Engineers for till the end of the year.
Role: Design Engineer
Pay: £38 -£48.00 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, end of 2022
IR35 Status: Inside
- Delivering design engineering tasks and projects to quality, working with both the Technical and Project leaders to ensure that projects are delivered on time and within budget.
- Support design investigations where required to enable DFM milestones to be met to time, cost & quality.
- Integration of the solutions within the Wing as well as other systems and structures of the Aircraft.
- Technical risk identification and mitigation support.
- Innovation in design and solution of technical challenges.
- Working in a multi-disciplinary team (ME, Systems Installation, Procurement, Quality, Programme etc) to deliver an optimised solution for the business/customer.
- Adherence to Processes & Procedures with a continuous improvement mind-set.
Skills and Experience Required
- Approval status desirable
- Experience of the detailed development of metallic or composite structures.
- A high level of proficiency with Catia V5 or V6. Airbus Methods training is beneficial, but not essential.
- Knowledge of product structures, 2D/3D definition dossiers and configuration management.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Component Repair Coordinator (Aviation)
Building and Construction Project Leader
Business Methods Engineer
Stores & Logistics Officer
RF Digital Waveform Design Engineer
Quality Assurance Engineer
Goods Inwards Inspector