DESIGN ENGINEER AIRCRAFT SYSTEMS
Maintenance and Engineering
Share this job
My client is currently developing a new-generation single-turbine helicopter, delivering high performance and offering the largest cabin in its classis looking for a:
Role: Design Engineer Aircraft Systems (Contractor).
Location: Wetzikon, ZH, on-site
Contract: 6 MONTH INITIAL CONTRACT
- Mainly design and 2D drawing checker role (60-100%)
- Improvement of drawing checklists
- Design activities are also included in the role, e.g. conceptual design and interaction with relevant stakeholders (structure, electrical systems, etc.), detailed design and drawing creation for systems installation. Concession handling for non-conformances. Relevant systems, not limited to: ECS, Fuel, Engine installation, Oil, Powerplant, cargo hook, windshield wipers, rotor brake, flight test instrumentation, cabin interiors, emergency floatation system.
- Federal Vocational Education Training Diploma or University Degree in Aeronautical or Mechanical Engineering
- Must have proficient knowledge of Siemens NX, minimum 5 years hands-on. Profiles with either very basic NX knowledge or NX courses only will not be considered
- Systems design and integration experience on aircraft or helicopters, minimum 2 years
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Alessandro Mereghetti at Line Up Aviation
Due to the number of applications we receive, it’s not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer