£35.00 - £40.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit a Digital Engineer on a contract basis until the end of the year. As the Digital Engineer, you will be working for a fantastic Aerospace client, developing your Digitalisation and Industrial experience.
Role: Digital Engineer
Pay: £40.00 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week – Contract until 23/12/2023
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- As a Digital Engineer, you have a solid background in the fields of analytics, artificial intelligence and automation, big data, cloud, cyber security, data consulting and front-end application.
- Actively contribute to the development, maintenance and evolution of the site Digitalisation transformation using data analytics and AI
- Identifying, quantifying, planning and implementing digital solutions relating to data analytics and AI
- Championing and communicating our digital transformation.
This job requires an awareness of any potential compliance risks and a commitment to act with integrity, as the foundation for the Company’s success, reputation and sustainable growth.
- Degree Level in Aerospace Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering or Computer Science, though equivalent experience will be considered.
- Experience and knowledge with managing big data and proficient in computer programming languages such as Python, Java, C#, C++, SQL, Google Apps Script
- Experience and knowledge of deploying projects using artificial intelligence
- Prior knowledge of digital systems and or process development.
- Experience in Project Management preferably utilizing Agile methodology.
- Sensitivity to customer needs and possessing excellent Stakeholder Management & Influencing Skills with all levels of business.
- Demonstrated innovative thinking from project scoping through to implementation.
- Ability to adapt and grow in a fast paced and ever changing work environment.
- Genuine desire to grow and learn as well as contribute positively to a team oriented work environment.
- Strong interest in solving complex problems with multi-functional team collaboration
- G Suite software solutions
- Previous experience in an operational environment. (Desirable but not compulsory)
- English language at negotiation level, other languages would be an asset.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Maddie Goacher at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Air Traffic Controller
Advanced Product Quality Planning Specialist
Control Systems Engineer
Digital Electronics Lead Hardware Engineer
Technical Records Administrator
Site Security Manager
Manufacturing Project Engineer