Electrical Calibration & Maintenance Operator
Bolton, Greater Manchester
£22.00 - £23.49 per hour
Share this job
My client is looking for a Electrical Calibration & Maintenance Operator to join them on an initial 6-month basis.
Role: Electrical Calibration & Maintenance Operator
Pay: £23.49 per hour via Umbrella
Contract: 6 Months
Hours: Monday – Friday, 37 hours per week
Security Clearance: Security Cleared
- Ensure that both factory and proprietary test and measuring equipment is maintained in line with current procedures.
- Carry out calibration and repair tasks in accordance with departmental processes and procedures.
- Maintain calibration test records and update databases.
- Check and complete all paperwork associated with C&M tasks in line with the Department procedures.
- Maintain to the highest level, workmanship standards and quality standards.
- Ensure compliance with all associated procedures applicable to the department.
- Formal technical Engineering/Craft Apprenticeship to NVQ Level 3/TR23/TR21.
- ONC Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Relevant experience in a calibration & maintenance environment.
- Manual handling training.
- ESD training.
- Medical requirements: No colour blindness/Health surveillance requirements – Colophony health surveillance.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)
Industrial Asset Manager
Principal Product Assurance Engineer Manufacturing