Electrical Engineer ( Night Shift)
£33.03 - £35.03 per hour + + Shift Allowence
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an Electrical Engineer on an initial 12-month contract. As an Electrical Engineer you will work within the Aircraft Systems Test Group and be supporting the testing of the aircraft through the manufacturing process. You will work within a multi-discipline team investigating issues identified during aircraft manufacture and test and act as the liaison between Design & Operations in resolving them on the aircraft. This is a technical role that involves office-based work but also requires physical inspections on the aircraft.
Role: Electrical Engineer (Night Shift)
Pay: £35.03 per hour via umbrella + 30% Shift uplift
Contract: Monday- Friday, 35 Hours per week, 12 months contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: BPSS
- Dealing with queries that are of an Electrical bias that are raised by Operations and finding a solution on the aircraft in conjunction with Design.
- Creating and updating BVTI’s, BVRI’s, GTI’s and RTI’s.
- Specific process improvement projects.
- Aiding in the preparation and setup of the ME systems and integration.
- Creating Material masters for new part requirements and extension for maintained parts.
- Ability to work across Disciplines Electrical, Structures, and Fuel Systems
- Working across all aircraft programmes (A320, A330, A350)
- Interpretation & understanding of engineering drawings.
- Multiple Airbus aircraft programmes experience desirable.
- Click n Buy – placing orders and GR goods on receipt of parts, experience desirable but not essential.
- CPR1053 – experience and knowledge desirable.
- PUWER – experience knowledge desirable.
- Health and Safety – Risk assessments experience and knowledge desirable.
- SAP APD planning of manufacturing instructions & bill of materials, experience desirable.
- SAP PEA planning of manufacturing instructions & bill of materials, experience desirable.
- Engineers work bench (desirable but not essential).
- CATIA V5 interrogator (desirable but not essential).
- Material Master creation experience (desirable).
- Knowledge of aircraft structure and electrical systems installation & test.
- Experience of Quality Assurance / Quality Management Systems.
- Working knowledge of Manufacturing Engineering processes & procedures.
- Familiar with SQCDP principles.
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Manufacturing Engineer – Assembly & Integration (Stevenage)
Test Equipment Manager
AW Simulator Instructor
Legal Regulation Engineer
Senior Electronics Engineer (Calibration and Maintenance)