Electronic Engineering Technician
Bolton, Greater Manchester
Maintenance and Engineering
£20.00 - £23.00 per hour
Share this job
On behalf of our client, we are seeking to recruit an Electronic Engineering Technician
to join my client on an initial 12 -month contract. As the Electronic Engineering Technician, you will support the existing Electronic Engineering Product Design Support Engineers with respect to hands-on investigation work on Prime & Test Equipment in the Product Design Support lab and on the shop floor.
Role: Electronic Engineering Technician
Pay: Up to £23 per hour Via Umbrella
Contract: Monday- Friday, 37 Hours per week, 12 Months Contract
IR35 Status: Inside
Security Clearance: SC required before starting
- Inspection and verification of engineering work and manufactured equipment against defined standards and specifications
- Carry out a range of tests and technical investigations across a range of products to ensure they meet agreed specifications.
- Compile associated test and verification reports.
- Provide data for problem assessment and design of improvements
- Provide support in resolving problems and issues and, where appropriate, capture non compliances using established standards and tools
- Carry out a range of standard activities, including production of documentation to support the in-service use of products in assigned areas
- Interface with customers in relation to standard issues, including resolving straightforward queries and problems, logging and actioning all items
- Contribute as appropriate to engineering team decisions
- Keep full and accurate records of all work and activities carried out.
- NVQ Level 3 in Electronic & Electrical Engineering
- 2+Yrs prior work experience in a similar role (hands-on lab / shop floor role).
- HNC/HND in Electronic & Electrical Engineering
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV to: Natalie Dalkin at Line Up Aviation
Line Up Aviation has carved its own place in the recruitment of Aviation and Aerospace personnel all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best known companies who demand the highest standard of applicants.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all of our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at anytime! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Skilled Aircraft Electrician
Production Planning Assistant
Avionics/Electrician Technician – Rotary
Simulator Equipment Maintenance Technician
Wheel and Brake Technician (Entry Level)
Helicopter Engine & Propeller Maintenance Technician
Systems Performance Engineer