Maintenance and Engineering
£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum
Share this job
My client has a great opportunity for an Electronics Technician to join them on a permanent basis. If you have strong electronic, electrical and electro-mechanical skills then this is the role for you!
Role: Electronics Technician
Location: Wendens Ambo, Essex
Salary: £27,000.00-£35,000.00 per year
Hours: Full Time, Monday to Friday
- Test, repair and Overhaul of components, such as NAV lights, power supplies, ballast units, control units, VHF COMM panels, ovens and water boilers.
- Working in accordance with technical publications such as CMMs & AMMs
- Fault find down to component level.
- Correlate all work carried out in accordance with part 145 requirements
- Work to circuit diagrams and wiring diagrams.
- Full, Clean driving license – essential
- Electronics repair: 1 year (preferred)
- Strong understanding of technical publications
- Knowledge of commercial aerospace working practises
- Aviation experience – desirable
- Hold a recognised engineering qualification such as BTEC, BNC, ONC or HNC/HND.
- Company events
- Company pension
- On-site parking
- Profit sharing
- Holiday bonus scheme
- Wellbeing scheme
- Employee of the Quarter bonus
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus scheme
If you are interested in applying for this position and you meet the requirements, please send your updated CV or apply immediately!
Line Up Aviation is a specialist aviation and aerospace recruitment company that has been operating all over the world for more than 30 years. We work with some of the industry’s best-known companies and pride ourselves with working to the highest standard of service supported by an ingrained culture of honesty and integrity.
“Follow @LineUpAviation on Twitter for all our latest vacancies, news and pictures from our busy UK Head Office. Interact with us using the #LineUpAviation tag at any time! Thank you for your follow!”
Apply for this role
Research and Development Engineer
Fatigue and Damage Tolerance Engineer
ESM Design Engineer
EASA B1/B2 Licensed Engineers (A320 AND B737CL/NG)
Shot Peen Technician
Design Concession Approver
System Modelling Engineer